- Candidate Portal
Undertaking & Terms and Conditions
- All communication regarding registration process, shortlisting process and class orientation details will be done through email so please make sure you provide the correct email address at time of registration.
- Please check your spam or junk e-mail folder just in case email got delivered there instead of your Inbox.
- This is a Government subsidized program (70% -100%) and the registration fee to be paid by candidate may vary depending on the partner institute (if applicable).
- I fully authorize Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) to verify the authenticity of any or all of the information submitted by me according to their official requirements.
- If any forgery/ discrepancy with respect to any of the information found or otherwise at any stage shall result in cancellation of the application. Legal proceedings might also be initiated as per rules.
Terms and Conditions
- The National Freelance Training Program is not an offer of an employment and it is in no way associated with any future employment opportunity. The Program only aims to provide training to the candidate to enhance their professional capability and employability.
- Candidates will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the program including timings and confidentiality requirements.
- The candidates will be awarded training completion certificates on successfully completing the program. These certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation and rating. Candidates will be evaluated on attendance, student’s performance and other assignments, which may be assigned during the span of course.
- The duration of the training is 3 months. However, the training of a candidate can be discontinued at any stage without any reason as per requirement of the project.
- The submission of application does not guarantee that your application will be successful for enrollment in the program.
- Any decision made in the interest of this project is not challengeable in court / judiciary.
- Classes can be rescheduled at any point in time as per requirement of the project.
- Any decision regarding training or transfer of the center as per requirement of the project, is not challengeable in any court/judiciary.
- No stipend will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidate must be available during the training hours to attend this training.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be processed according to the marks obtained in the test on percentile basis.